Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Late bloomer


I woke up today to this little guy in a full bloom. My heart skipped! All other daffodils bloomed almost 2 months ago. This little guy was standing alone, strong, proud, saying to me ‘you can do it too’. So what if I spent years building a career I didn’t care for? I knew math so well it made perfect sense. It paid bills. I met incredible people. So what if I was making excuses why I should do it until I retire?
I am not any more. My little late bloomer was an answer to my prayers and my questions ‘can I be me?’ It won’t happen tomorrow and it may not even happen this year but today I promised myself that I will find a way to make it happen. I will find a way to set my trees in the wind and let their branches whisper and giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment