Thursday, January 17, 2013

Go Towards The Sun


There is this old Polish song that I tend to sing in very random moments of my daily routine. I mean very random! It always makes me feel hopeful, renewed. It helps me put all worries behind me. It encourages me… I send the lyrics to this song to my Polish friends in birthday and just because cards hoping that they will to smile when they read it. Today I’m sending the words towards all my English speaking friends. Go towards the Sun and stay hopeful!! That is what a new beginning means to me…

Go Towards The sun

Walk, constantly walk towards the Sun until you reach the line of horizon. Walk, constantly walk without ending. Welcome the awaking day. Welcome it, as a sign of hope, with trust.

Walk, stay constant in your journey which others simply call life. Walk, constantly and endlessly. Keep the coming up night behind your back.

Use simple words to write a morning poem, in only two colors seek and see what is invisible.

 Walk, constantly walk, stepping on the sand covered grass. Always be yourself. Look at the world through child’s eyes.

Walk, constantly walk towards the Sun until you reach the line of horizon.







Now, that you spent some time singing along with me, take a look at my friend’s Valerie’s blog.


8 comments:

  1. Monika ~ I love this! Thank you for sharing... and I love the video even though I don't understand the language... it is so sweet sounding! Here is my fave part: "Always be yourself. Look at the world through child’s eyes." Blessings & Hugs Monika : )
    Karrlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monika, such a simple but nice song. Thanks a lot for sharing this with us. I love to find out the treasures of different languages. My favourite is " Walk, stay constant in your journey which others simply call life. Walk, constantly and endlessly. Keep the coming up night behind your back".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the song Monika!!! "Walk, constantly walk towards the sun" is exactly what it feels like I've been doing the past several years and I'm now standing in the light! Thank you for sharing this, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great song, Monika! Thank you for sharing this and for being a part of the blog circle!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I like that song how happy! :) Thanks for sharing this song.
    Chandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post! I feel so much more alive now. Truly inspiring and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is the first Ive visted your blog. I LOVE the tree on the banner! THank you for sharing the song... love the line "Keep the coming up night behind your back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful post Monika. thank you for sharing the song with us. I will indeed go towards the sun, it is a lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete